Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Introduction to My Blingin' New Blog

As I was nodding off to sleep last night, I had a feverish revelation: I needed to create a new blog. This would not just be any blog.
It would be a blog about how much I hate singer/songwriters.
This seemed a little bit too specific. Okay, it would be about things I hated in general.
This seemed pessimistic.
Okay, it would be about things that deserve my scorn, and equally, some things that deserve my praise.

I am now 24 years old. I have concluded that by age 24, you know what you like and don't like. Nobody is going to convince me that I should listen to the Dave Matthews Band, or that I should choose banana Moon Pies over chocolate or vanilla ones.

Thus the format of my new blog.
I will ruminate briefly on something I love. Then ruminate briefly on something I don't love.
I like talking about things I like and don't like, so be prepared for some mighty self-indulgence.

No comments: